Monday, June 15, 2009

Slacking the Night Away


A few of you have noticed that I've been style slacking harder than ever (and by slacking I mean not posting), and for that I apologize. I don't have a great excuse either, my only alibis being new job/(s) and traveling to more weddings than anyone should ever have to in one summer and being real busy-like in general. Meanwhile, my better half Shya Scanlon is kicking internet ass with his awesomely epic Forecast 42 project and I think he's even tweeting (twating? whatev's) and shit now. Amazing and if you like mind-blowing fiction that punches you in the teeth and makes your chest burn (in a good way), check it out.

Come to think of it, Violet has really let her blog go, too. What can I say she's been real busy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment